I remembered the other stories I couldn’t remember for my last post and a few more milestones from the last few days.
1. Zeke slept 10 hours last night!! I am so thrilled.
2. Elijah’s been sleeping with a basketball for naps and bedtime. Brian’s thrilled.
3. As soon as Elijah wakes up, he asks–“outside?” He wants to go shoot hoops on the porch.
4. Malachi and Elijah’s conversation at the book shelf yesterday:
E: Look Chi, look Chi, look Chi!!!!!!!
M: Shhh, I’m reading Elijah!
E: Look Chi, look Chi, look Chi!
M: (from book) 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10……..
E: Look Chi, look Chi, look Chi!!!!
M: (looks at E’s book) Oh, I see, I see.
E: Look Chi, look Chi, look Chi!!!
M: Shh, don’t talk to me while I’m reading!!!!
E: Look Chi, a tree, look Chi!!
and this dialog continued for about 10 minutes. It was really, really cute to observe.
5. Malachi’s new words, “mazagine” for magazine and “skisomo kiss” for eskimo kiss.
My brain has forgotten the rest, I had more and I just can’t retrieve them.
It’s been great to have Brian home. I missed him.
Have any of you lost a toenail? I just lost my first one. I stubbed my pinky really, really bad about 6 weeks ago and my toenail fell off today. Does it take a long time to grow back, did it hurt when it was growing?
I really wanted to write more, but my mind is a total blank. Until I remember…..have a good night.